1 Batang fish
2 tbsp Tom Yum paste
2 tbsp coconut cream or evaporated milk
1.5 cup of water
1 tsp fish sauce
6 lime leaves
2 tomatoes, quarters
1 stalk chinese parsley, cut into inches
- In a wok, add tom yum paste, fish sauce, lime leaves and water.
- Using small fire, simmer for a minute.
- Add fish and tomatoes.
- Switch to medium fire, cook for 5 minutes on both side until fish is cooked.
- Switch to small fire
- Dish out the fish and tomatoes and lay them over the chinese parsley in a shallow dish.
- Add coconut cream or evaporated milk to the sauce in wok.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Garnish with more chinese parsley.
- I am using Hollyfarm tom yum paste.
- Simmer the sauce at the start and ending, else you ended up with little sauce. Add more water when necessary.