Half duck, chopped
4 stalks of celery, slice skin off and slice diagonally about 1cm thick
3 tomato, chopped quarters
1 Sze Chuan vegetable, sliced, soaked for 30 mins and change its water every 10 mins1 medium size red onion, chopped quarters
1 whole garlic, leave skin on
1 tbsp whole white peppers, crushed
Chinese parsley, sliced
- Remove fats and skin from the duck meat
- Blanch the duck meat with hot boiling water
- Bring water to boil before adding duck meat into claypot
- Add all the ingredients except celery
- Simmer for 2 hours
- Add celery and simmer until desired texture
- Garnish with chinese parsley
- Serve with some garlic chilli sauce as dipping sauce. Enjoy!
- I am using a 2.9 litre Tanyu claypot.
- You can buy half a duck that was already chopped up in Fairprice supermarket.