4 young coconuts
Half cup of water
One large White fungus
- Soak the white fungus until fully bloomed. Trim away the yellowish parts before chopping coarsely.
- Pour coconut juice into a slow cooker.
- Scrap out the coconut flesh from 3 coconuts. I find that flesh from 4 coconuts are too much.
- Simmer the white fungus and coconut flesh in the coconut juice and water until desired texture. I used a slow cooker.
- Add a small amount of rock sugar to taste and stir to dissolve.
- Serve warm or chilled.